Sunday, 6 March 2016

Jokes...... New trains have been announced today in the name of celebrities.....

New trains have been announced today in the name of celebrities.....

Modi Express :- Will not stop anywhere till it reaches the destination.

Bappi Lahiri Express :- Pull chain, another chain will be seen behind it.

Ekta Kapoor Express :- will come three times on the same platform in slow motion.

Amir Khan Express :- Will run once in a year and pick the passengers as per its choice.

Salman Khan Express :- Can run on footpath.

Manmohan Express :- one and only silent train.

Dhoni Express :- 95% journey @ 10km/hr and remaining 5% @ 400km/hr.

Mamata Express :- Train will run in the opposite direction of destination.

Rahul Gandhi Express :- Will get derailed repeatedly.

Congress Express :- An experienced driver in each coach, driver of engine on leave.

Amit Shah Express :- Covers the whole country except Delhi.

Kejriwal Express :- Sure to start but no guarantee it will reach destination...could stop midway if driver decides to abandon train.
& finally, Indian Railways Ka Shaan

Rajnikant Express :- Train will remain static at one place and stations will come and go!