Popads

Tuesday, 13 October 2015

How can You hack your girl friend's WhatsApp?

How can You hack your girl friend's WhatsApp?


Yes I can, it's very easy. I will teach you the social engineering hack
 
Step 1. You approach your girlfriend, smile and ask, "What is the password for your WhatsApp?"
 
Step 2. If she answers the question, she is vulnerable to that attack and you are in.
 
Step 3. If she doesn't answer or gives you the wrong password she is not vulnerable to the attack and you need to ask her, "Can I borrow your smart phone while you are logged on to WhatsApp?"
 
If she gives you the phone you are in, if not go to step 4.
 
Step 4. Get a dumber girlfriend.

2 comments:

  1. It's a good news. I recently found a software https://mxspy.com/whatsapp-hack/ that allows you to to spy on the user WhatsApp. It works great on the phone to my wife, and now will work on the phone my children. This is very useful when you control the whole family for the purpose of security

    ReplyDelete
  2. This update of the operating system really introduced a lot of interesting innovations. I hope that my phone will now work much longer. But I have one question, will it work good with this app https://9spyapps.com/whatsapp-spy/. Can you give me an answer?

    ReplyDelete