Tuesday, 2 June 2015

Watch for the string.....

Watch for the string.....
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
..

> An Arab had spent many days crossing the desert without finding a
> source of water. It got so bad that even his camel died of thirst.

> He crawled through the sands, certain that he was breathing his last
> breath, when suddenly, he saw a shiny object sticking out of the sand
> several yards ahead of him

> He crawled to the object, pulled it out of the sand, and discovered
> that he had a Manischewitz wine bottle.

> It appeared that there may be a drop or two left in the bottle, so he
> unscrewed the top, and out popped a genie.

> BUT this was no ordinary Genie. This genie appeared to be a Chasidic
> Rabbi, complete with black alpaca coat, black hat, side curls, and
> tzitzis.

> 'Vell kid,' said the genie, 'you know how it voiks. You got tree
> vishes.'

> 'I'm not going to trust you,' says the Arab. 'I'm not going to trust a
> Jewish genie!'

> 'Vott you got to lose? Looks at me - you're a goner anyvay!'

> The Arab thought about this for a minute, and decided that the genie
> was right.

> 'Okay, I wish I were in a lush oasis, with plentiful food and drink.'
> ++POOF++

> The Arab found himself in the most beautiful oasis he had ever seen
> and he was surrounded with jugs of wine and platters of delicacies.

> 'Okee-dokee kiddo, vat's your second vish?'

> 'My second wish is that I were rich beyond my wildest dreams.

> ++ POOF++
> The Arab found himself surrounded by treasure chests filled with rare
> old coins and precious gems.

> 'Okay kid, you got just vone more vish. Best you should make it a good
> vone!'

> After thinking for a few minutes, the Arab says, 'I wish that No
> matter where I go, beautiful women will always need and want me.'
> ++ POOF ++

> He was turned into a tampon.

> AND THE MORAL OF THE STORY

> If you're an Arab doing business with a Jewish genie, there's going to
> be a string attached!

No comments:

Post a Comment