Sunday, 3 May 2015

My Job Search............... And I found I'm just perfect for the job

My Job Search:

.
.
1. My first job was in an orange juice factory, but I got canned; I just couldn't concentrate.
.
.
2. Then I worked in the woods as a lumberjack. But I just couldn't hack it; so they gave me the axe.
.
.
.
3. After that I tried being a tailor, but wasn't suited for it-- mainly because it was a sew-sew job.
.
.
.
4. Next I tried working in Starbucks, 
But I had to quit because it was the same old grind!!
.
.
.
5. Then I thought I would become a Chef- I wanted to add some spice to my life; but just didn't have the thyme!
.
.
.
6. Next I tried being a Deli worker, but anyway I sliced it...........
I just couldn't cut the mustard.. 
.
.
.
7. My best job was being a musician,
.
But eventually I found I wasn't noteworthy!!
.
.
.
8. I studied a long time to become a doctor,
But didn't have any patience....
.
.
.
9. Next I tried a job in the shoe factory.
Tried hard but just didn't fit in.
.
.
.
10. I became a professional fisherman,
But discovered I couldn't live on my net income...
.
.
.
11. I managed to get a good job working for a pool maintenance company,
But the work was just too draining.
.
.
.
12. So then I got a job at the workout centre,
But they said I wasn't fit for the job!
.
.
.
13. After many years of trying to find steady work, I finally got a job as a Historian--
Until I realised there was no future in it!!
.
.
.
14. My last job was in a Muffler factory--
But that was too exhausting!!
.
.
.
15. So finally I tried retirement!
And I found I'm just perfect for the job

No comments:

Post a Comment