Thursday, 19 March 2015

Zindagi Gulzar Hai ---My point of view

Zindagi Gulzar Hai (زندگی گلزار ہے‎) is a 2012 Pakistani romantic and social drama serial Based on a novel written by Umera Ahmed and directed by Sultana Siddiqui, and aired on Hum TV.


My wife started viewing this pakistani serial on the recommendation of my sister in law depi who is in USA.And naturally I was hearing the dialogues and music  and suuddenly I started liking the serial.

Pakistani serials are very popular in India and ater the you tube you can view them conveniently at your bed room.
The story is impressive and connects with the mdern society.

What made me impress was the feeling that both India and Pakistan are having the same social values and I think only politicians made the boundaries.


Enjoy the serial for some good time !!




2 comments:

  1. You have such an interesting blog. Thanks for sharing, I enjoyed reading your posts. All the best for your future blogging journey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sridhar for sharing your views. keep reading more.

      Delete