Saturday, 18 October 2014

Best Funny Fadu Hindi Sardarji Jokes

 Best Hindi Sardarji Jokes

10 Best Hindi sardarji jokes: 01
1.  Boss: Where were you born?
Sardar: India ..
Boss: which part?
Sardar: What 'which part'? Whole body was born in India .

10 Best Hindi sardarji jokes: 02
2.  Two sardar were fixing a bomb in a car.
Sardar 1: What would you do if the bomb
explodes while fixing.
Sardar 2: Dont worry, I have one more.

10 Best Hindi sardarji jokes: 03
3.  Sardar saw a very high Airtel Tower
& red light glowing on the top,
seeing this he said €India is developing fast,
see there are traffic signals for Aeroplane in the air

10 Best Hindi sardarji jokes: 04
4.  Sardar: Will u merry , after i die .
Wife : No i wiil live with my sister.
Wife : Will u marry , after i die .
Sardar: No i will also live with ur sister.

10 Best Hindi sardarji jokes: 05
5.  Interviewer:what is skeleton?
Sardar:Sir, skeleton is a person
who started dieting but forgot to stop it..!!!

10 Best Hindi sardarji jokes: 06
6.  In bio practical:
Examiner:Tell me the name of
this bird by seeing it's legs only?
Sardar:I don't know.
Examiner:You failed, what's your name?
Sardar:See my legs & tell my name

10 Best Hindi sardarji jokes: 07
7.  Sardarji is filling up a job application.
He promptly fills in the lines on Name, Age, Addr,& etc.
Then came the column Salary Expected....................
After much thought he writes: Yes.......................

10 Best Hindi sardarji jokes: 08
8.  Sardar : Yar meri biwi pani se bohat darti hai.
Friend : Acha wo kaise?
Sardar : Yar kal mein ghar gaya to wo bathtub mai bhi security guard k sath bethi thi.!!

10 Best Hindi sardarji jokes: 09
9.  Sardar on phone:
Doctor my wife is pergnant.She is having pain right now.
Doctor: Is this her first child?
Sardar: No this is her husband speaking‚¦

10 Best Hindi sardarji jokes: 10
10.  A sardar learning English introduces his family in the party:
Hi! I am sardar,
This is my sardarni,
He is my kid,
and…. she is my kidney.

No comments:

Post a Comment