Thursday, 4 September 2014

Jokes.................Kissi Ne Mainu Pucheya - Whatsapp Group Ki Hunda Hai?

Banta sent an sms to his pregnant wife.
.
.
.
.
.
A few moments later, he got a notification on his phone and he started dancing.
.
.
The report said - Delivered!
.
.
.
.
5 year old boy :-
I Love u Mom.
MoM :- Awww ! I Love u Too.......
16 year Old Boy :-
I Love u Mom.
MoM :- Sorry ! I Have No Money...
.
.
25 year Old Boy :- I Love u Mom.
Mom :- Hmm...Kaun hai wo ? Kahan rehti hai ? 
.
.
Moral : Maa Sab Janti hai..
But the Best is..
35 yr old man : mom I love you .. 
Mom : Beta pehle hi bola tha uss kamini se shadi mat karna...
😇
And the Superb one...
45 yr old man : Mom I love you...
Mom: Beta main kisi bhi paper par sign nahi karungi...
.
.
.
.
Golden Words By A Wise Man
1. "If you want to change the world, do it when you are a bachelor. After marriage, you can't even change a TV channel"
2. "Listening to wife is like reading the terms and conditions of website. You understand Nothing, still you agreed..."
3. "Chess is the only game in the world, which reflects the status of the husband. The poor King can take only one step at a time...While the mighty Queen can do whatever she likes."
4. "All men are brave. Horror movies don't scare them...But 5 missed calls from wife...surely..."
.
.
.
.
Dear Sir,
APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
I refer to the recent death of the accountant at your office and hereby apply for the job as a replacement of the dead accountant.Eachtime I apply for employment, I get a reply that there is no vacancy but in this case, I have caught you red handed and you have no excuse because while I was in my hometown for holidays I heard the good news about his death so I quickly rushed back to attend the funeral to be sure that he was truly dead before applying.
Attached to my letter is a copy of my CV and his obituary as proof of vacancy.You can't swerve me this time. Give me the job.
Thank you,
Yours Truly,
Gullu Bhai
.
.
.
.
Kissi Ne Mainu Pucheya - Whatsapp Group Ki Hunda Hai?
.
.
.
.
Main Keha, "WhatsApp Group Railgaddi De Uss Bhare Hoye General Dabbe Di Tarah Hunda Hai Jiss Vich 'Padd' Koi Vi Maare Sunghna Sare Dabbe Nu Painda Hai!"
.
.
.
.
GIRLFRIEND : (Low Voice) Sweety, Last night I
had a dream about you.
MPATA: (excited) Oooh, Tell me Something
Honey... :
GIRLFRIEND: I dreamt We were traveling in a
bus, Suddenly the bus lost control and fell in
the river. Everyone swam to save their life,
but you were still swimming and searching
for someone.
MPATA: (with luv): Oh, Definately, i was
searching forYou..Right?.. You know dreams
don't lie...."
GIRLFRIEND: (Frown) NO, You were shouting,
Driver! Driver!!, Please, Give me My Change
before You Die ooO..............

No comments:

Post a Comment