Popads

Thursday, 12 June 2014

Arjun Ramachandran's answer to: ★India: Why do you want to leave India, if you do?



Arjun Ramachandran, I am an Idea . Nothing more . Nothing less 


1. I don't want to live in a country where mediocrity is held high against excellence. 
2. I don't want to live in a country where a BE/MBBS/MS degree , a 3 BHK house ,a car and a "beautiful" wife is supposed to be the ultimate dream of a guy.
3. I don't want to live in a country where "people" skills are more important to succeed than logical skills.
4. I don't want to live in a country where skipping queues , getting one's work done at the cost of others are perceived as "street smartness" 
5. I don't want to live in a country where human "resource" is considered "cheap" and humans even cheaper.
6. I don't want to live in a country where Gandhiji is valued more than Netaji.
7. I don't want to live in a country where heroes and cricketers are worshipped.
8. I don't want to live in a country where every Tom , Harry and Dick becomes an "engineer"
9. Last but not least , I don't want to live in a country where I have to "worry" till my daughter reaches back home everyday.

I had a chance to move out of India , 3 years back . I chose to stay back and am starting to regret that.

Update:
Haters , Am sorry to say that I won't have time to respond to your hate comments.Apologies for the inconvenience !
.
.
.
Taken from Quorq , for link click here.......

Your comments are welcome


.

No comments:

Post a Comment