Sunday, 22 September 2013

Asaram Bapu Jokes........................I am Asaram bapu...............100213



asaram adult sms joke


Breaking News.....................

Dabur Shilajeet has hired baba Asaram Bapu has its own brand Ambassador.His vaidya for 17 years has accepted that he was giving shilajeet to baba regularly..
.
.
.
.
..
..
 In Jodhpur jail the line for food starts from the place where baba stands.
.
Kyon?
.

.
Unke aage khade hone ka koi soch bhi nahi sakta !!!!!!!
.
.
.
.
..
..
A beautiful example of positive thinking
.
Every one is thinking that now rupee will not stand at 72
.
.
They forget that baba ji 72 pe khade hain !!!
.
.
.
.
..
..


Wife caught Husband sleeping with his girlfriend. Furious and angry she aimed a  pistol at her husband.
Husband- Before you do anything silly let me explain. I read Mahatma Gandhi's autobiography last night "My experiments with truth".
He used to sleep with young women to check his will power and control over carnal desires. I was just doing same....
Wife- What was the result..????
Husband- I realized that I'm not Mahatma Gandhi.. I am Asaram bapu..îî
.
.
.
.
..
..
Asaram Bapu?dies:
His PA calls heaven to find out if he's reached.

A lady picks up phone.
?Hello, this is Virgin Mary speaking?.

PA disconnects and calls again after 1 hour..

?Hello, this is Mary speaking?.

PA (smiles): Thank God, Guruji has REACHED !! ??
????  

.
.
More Asaram bapu jokes............ 

1 comment:

  1. AWESOME.! Some of them couldn't make me laugh. But some were awesome.

    ReplyDelete