1.Entrance to the Bockenheimer Warte Subway Station in Frankfurt, Germany. Belgian surrealist painter René Magritte inspired the architect to create it in 1986.
2.Entrance to a Church in Stow on the Wold, Cotswolds, England.
3. Entrance to the Ras Mohommed National Park in Egypt.
4. Entrance to Wonderworks, in Orlando, Florida.
5. The Dotonbori Hotel, in Osaka, Japan.
6. Entrance to Children's Section of Cerritos Millenium Library, Cerritos, California.
7. Entrance to Laura Plantation in Louisiana, USA.
8. The back entrance to a Park.