Popads

Tuesday, 16 July 2013

Jokes.......................I am single once again♥........................75413

एक चूहा शराब के ग्लास में गिर गया...

वहाँ से एक बिल्ली गुज़र रही थी तो चूहे ने बिल्ली से कहा कि
मुझे यहाँ से निकालो फिर चाहे मुझे खा लेना.

बिल्ली ने लात मारी और ग्लास गिरा दिया.

चूहा निकल कर भागा ओर बिल में घुस गया

बिल्ली ना कहा : झूठे, धोखेबाज, तुम तो कह रहे थे कि मुझे निकालो, बेशक मुझे फिर खा लेना...

चूहा मुस्कुराया ओर बोला :
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
: जानी नाराज़ मत होना, उस वक़्त
मैं शराब के नशे में था..
.
.
.
.
..
..
 
Pappu, Santa & Banta Bike pe ja rahe the.
.
Wo log Signal tod dete hai aur Traffic Police wala unhe rokta hai...
But wo log nahi rukte.
.
.
.
.
Age jake Traffic Police wala unhe pakad Leta hai aur kehta hai ke abbe tujhe rokne ke liye bola tha na.. Ruka kyu nahi?
.
.
.
Pappu kehta hai abbe Dhakkan tere ko dikhai
nahi deta kya? pehle se 3 baithe hai tujhe kaha bithayenge..?!! :P
.
.
.
.
..
..
 
The mother-in-law arrives home from the mall to find her son-in-law boiling angry and hurriedly packing his suitcase.

"What happened ?" she asks anxiously.

"What happened!! I'll tell you what happened.

I sent an email to my wife telling her I was coming home today from my business trip.

I get home... and guess what I found ?

Yes, your daughter, my wife , with a naked guy in our marital bed!

This is unforgivable, the end of our marriage. I'm done. I'm leaving forever!"

"Calm down, calm down!" says his mother-in-law. "

There is something very odd going on here.

My daughter would never do such a thing! There must be a simple explanation.

I'll go speak to her immediately and find out what happened."

Moments later, the mother-in-law comes back with a big smile.

" I told you there must be a simple explanation ..... she didn't receive your E-mail!"
.
.
.
.
..
..
..
 
give me some
sunshine
.
.
.
. .
.
Give me some rain
.
.
. .
.
Give me another
girlfrnd
.
. I am single once again♥
.
.
.
.
..
..
 
Shadi karni hai toh apni grlfrnd se
karo...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Dusaro ke grlfrnd se toh Maa baap
bhi karwa dete hain..
.
.
.
.
..
..
 
Quote on a man’s T-shirt:
All women are devils...
But my wife is QUEEN of them!

No one teaches a volcano how to erupt...
No one teaches a tsunami how to arise…
No one teaches a hurricane how to sway around...
No one teaches a man how to choose a wife…
Natural Disasters just happen…!!!

Husband & wife had a long argument.
Wife concluded: See dear; do you want to WIN or be HAPPY?
.
.
.
.
..
..
 
FEKU: Car Lekar Kya Karega...

Bhagwan Ne Tumhe Do Pair Kyo Diye Hain?

Piku: papa... Ek Accelerator Dabane Ke Liye Aur

Dusra Break Dabane Ke Liye. :p :p :

No comments:

Post a Comment