Popads

Monday, 10 June 2013

Jokes...............Dil se dharkan ko juda kar deti hai GF....................62213



 

 .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
..

today i met mario...... :-)

(wahi game wala ) . .
.
.
i asked him: do u remember me?????? B-) ;-)
.
he rply : no........ . . o_O
.
.
i said : kamine ...... x-(

i have lost my whole childhood to save ur life.. :'
.
.
.
.
.
..
..
 
After watching movie Ye Jawani Hai Deewani...

A boy to his father . .

boy- papa main udna chahta hu,
girna chata hu,
daudna bhi
chahta hu
.
.
.
.
.
bus rukna nai chahta .

father- Ye le mobile temple run khel le.. ;) :p :O
.
.
.
.
.
..
..
 
Top Answers Of Teachers If They Don't Know The Answers! :-P
.
.
.
.
- I think d questi0n is wr0ng :-P

- I'll tell u 2m0rrow :-@

- Don't ask f0olish questi0ns.;->

- U'll study dis in da next class :- ¡
.
.
.
.
And da m0st fam0us 1 :-P
.
.
.
.
- Nice questi0n, raise ur hands wh0 kn0w da answer 4 dis?

(If n0 one raises)
Then...
.
.
.
.
.
It is an Assigment 4 u! :-P :-D
.
.
.
.
.
..
..
 
Pappu School Jate Hue Ro Raha Tha.
usake papa ne Bola: “Beta, Chup Ho Jao, Sher Ke Bacche Rote Nahi Hai”
Pappu Ekdam Se Bola: “Sher Ke Bacche School Bhi Nahi Jate“
.
.
.
.
.
..
..
 
Rishtay torr deti hai GF...

Insaan ko tanha kar deti hai GF...

Naa aanay dena dil k kareeb kabhi isko ...

Kyu k dil se dharkan ko juda kar deti hai GF ...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

GF bolay to GalatFehmi .......
Jo abhi Aap Ko Hoyi ..hehehehhehehhe :P :)
.
.
.
.
.
..
..
 
It takes only one drink to get me drunk. The trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth or the fourteenth
- George Burns

I envy people who drink - at least they know what to blame everything on
~Oscar Levant

I only take a drink on two occasions - when I'm thirsty and when I'm not
~Brendan Behan

Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the Bible says love your enemy!
~Frank Sinatra

I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of me
~Winston Churchill

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder
-Kinky Friedman

Dear Alcohol, we had a deal, you were going to make me funnier, sexier, more intelligent and a better dancer. I saw the video, we need to talk
-Anonymous

I used to think drinking was bad for me. So I gave up thinking. -Anonymous

I would date you, but my heart already belongs to Johnny Walker
-Anonymous

Sometimes I drink water to surprise my liver
-Anonymous

You look like I need another drink! -Anonymous

I say NO to alcohol, but it just doesn't listen!!
.
.
.
.
..
.
..
 
After a long day at the office, Santa came home one day to find his dog with the neighbour Banta's pet rabbit in his mouth. The rabbit was obviously dead.
Santa panicked!
"If Banta family finds out my dog killed their bunny, they'll hate me forever," he thought.
So he took the dirty, chewed up rabbit into the house, gave it a bath and blow-dried its fur.
Santa knew Banta family kept their backdoor open during the summer, so he sneaked inside and put the bunny back into the cage, hoping Banta would think it died of natural causes.
A couple of days later Santa and Banta saw each other outside.
"Did you hear that Fluffy died?" Banta asked.
"Oh. Uhmm... Sorry to hear that. What happened?" Santa mumbled.
Banta replied, "We just found him dead in his cage one day. But the strange thing is that the day after we buried him, we went out to dinner and someone must have dug him up, gave him a bath and put him back into the cage!"

-->

No comments:

Post a Comment