Friday, 1 February 2013

My Greatest achievement.........13513





From: omnath.garg@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 19:49:33 +0530
Subject: be happy
To: puneet265@hotmail.com
CC: puneet265@google.com

Our dear Puneetji,
Always be happy, healthy, wealthy, wise, earn, name and fame in the world
sabka mangal ho sabka kalyan ho

I am thankful to you for all your very interesting, useful comments and emails 
and I would like to meet you personally.

I could not open your profile.

Kindly send me your profile.

I will send you mine.

My address is as following.

I am a retd.class I officer with 36 years service aged 75 completed and have
lot of interests of public interests and for the well being of all.

Thanks
kind regards
-- 
Om Nath Garg
 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Mumbai 400 026
Phone: 93xxx xxxxx
omnath.garg@gmail.com

.
.
.
.
.
..
..
Respected sir,
I am really happy to hear from you. This is great that you are enjoying my blog and its posts.
Please remain in touch with me and write to me what more you want with me.
I am in practice at Agra but my children are in Bombay. I will see you in my next visit to Bombay.
Please send me friend request on face book.
Jai Ram ji ki
yours 
puneet agrawal  

 
-->

No comments:

Post a Comment