Popads

Wednesday, 13 February 2013

`Marriage Proposal'...............18613

This is hilarious english......
Worth Reading .. This is an actual letter taken from the
Times of India in response to a
`Marriage Proposal' advertisement. Madam, I am one young gentleman
living only with myself in Patna. I am
seeing your advertisement for marriage
purpose in the daily newspaper. So I
decide to press myself on u and I am
hopping you will make the marriage with me. I am the son of my father & mother of
agriculture family from inside Patna. I
having no sister and no brother also. I
become big in Patna only. I educate
myself in the Zuarilal Himmatlal High
School, Bezna Road . I am nice and big, six foots tall and six inches long. My
body is filled with hardness why
because I am working hardly. I am
playing also hardly. Especially I am
liking the cricket. I am a good batter
also I am fast baller. Whenever I am coming running for the balling, all
batters are running everywhere why
because they are afraiding my balls. My
balls are bouncing too much high. That
is very danger for them. I am very nice
gentleman. I always laughing loudly at every one. I am happy always and gay
also. Ladies they are saying I am nice
and soft because I giving respect to
them. I am always liking if ladies are on
top. That is how nice I am. I am not
having any bad habits. I drink milk only and no other bad things. I am not
chewing cigarettes or eating gutka
paan why because it not good for all
the peoples. So I am not doing so. I am
keep fitting everyday. Morning I am
going to jim and I am pumping like anything. Daily I am pumping and
pumping. If you want you can came
and see how I pumping the dumb bells
in the jim. And now good muscles are
come outing everywhere. I am having
very much money in my pant everyday and my pant is everyday open for you
why because I am nice gentleman, but
still I am living with myself only. What to
do? So I am taking my things into my
own hands everyday...lol
-->

1 comment:

  1. An oversmart Girl Updated her
    Status on
    facebook:":(("
    1st Boy Commented:
    What happened Babes?
    Am there for you ?? :/
    *She Blocked Him*
    2nd Boy Commeted: aawww
    My Baby, I Love you ♥
    Please don't Cry :(
    *She Blocked Him too*
    3rd Boy Commeted:
    Hat be :O
    Jab Dekho Roti rehti hai
    facebookpe..!
    *She Blocked him too*
    4th Boy Commented: Kya hua
    Dear ??
    Kya Main Aap ki Kuch Help
    karu..??
    She Commented back:
    Haan BHAIYA..
    Inbox mein Batati hun..!! :)
    *This Time The Boy Blocked
    Her*

    ReplyDelete