Sunday, 27 January 2013

Jokes on ME...(4)..........10213

I had a dream last night, I was eating a ten pound marshmallow. I woke up this morning and the pillow was gone
It's strange, isn't it. You stand in the middle of a library and go "aaaaagghhhh" and everyone just stares at you. But you do the same thing on an aeroplane and everyone joins in
I rang up a local building firm, I said "I want a skip outside my house."
He said "I'm not stopping you"
I was getting into my car and this bloke says to me, "can you give me a lift?"
I said, "sure, you look great, the world's your oyster, go for it"
I'm on a whisky diet. I've lost three days already
I broke a mirror and got seven years bad luck, but my lawyer thinks he can get me five
I had a friend who was a clown. When he died, all his friends went to the funeral in one car
I had some eyeglasses. I was walking down the street when suddenly the prescription ran out
I remember when the candle shop burned down. Everyone stood around singing "Happy Birthday"
I replaced the headlights in my car with strobe lights, so it looks like I'm the only one moving
I stayed in a really old hotel last night. They sent me a wake-up letter
I think it's wrong that only one company makes the game Monopoly
When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction
My neighbour asked if he could use my lawnmower, I told him of course he could, so long as he didn't take it out of my garden
I lent someone I didn't like £20 and never saw them again - it was worth it
-->

No comments:

Post a Comment