Popads

Tuesday, 8 January 2013

Husband n Wife Fighting infront of their child........4213

A young man was showing off his new sports car to his girlfriend.

She was thrilled at the speed.

"If I do 200 mph, will you take off your clothes?" he asked.

"Yes!" said his adventurous girlfriend.

And as he gets up to 200, she peels off all her clothes. Unable to keep his eyes on the road, the car skidded onto some gravel and flipped over.

The naked girl was thrown clear, but he was jammed beneath the steering wheel. "Go and get help!" he cried.

"But I can't. I'm naked and my clothes are gone!"

"Take my shoe," he said, "and cover yourself."

Holding the shoe over her pubes, the girl ran down the road and found a service station. Still holding the shoe between her legs, she pleaded to the service station proprietor, "Please help me! My boyfriend's stuck!"

The proprietor looked at the shoe and said, "There's nothing I can do....he's in too far!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
..
 
santa baar baar road ki ZEBRA CROSSING par uchal raha
tha....
Pata he kyun??
Socho...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Wo ye soch raha tha: YAAR, YE PIANO BAJTA KYU NAHI?!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
..
 
Girl: Har boyfriend khubsurat ladki
ko dekh k bhul jata hai k wo
committed h.
.
.
Boy:Galat, balki usko
usi waqt yaad ata h k wo bechara
committed Hai... :-D
.
.
.
.
.
..
..
 
ONLY GENIUSES WILL CRACK
THIS!
.
Give it a try too!
When i was 4 years old my
sister was half my age...
.
Now
am 100 years. How old is my
sister ?.
Its challenge :p ;)
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
..
 
Husband n Wife Fighting infront of their child..
.
Wife to Husband:"Tu SAALA KUTTA..
.
Husband to Wife:"Tu SAALI KUTTI
.
Child: (o.o ) ( o.o)
.
.
.
.
.
HUM ­ SAALE PILLEY.. :P :D :O
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
..
 
Call sumary Analysis:

Boy to boy=00:00:59

Boy to mom=00:10:30

Boy to dad=00:02:36

Boy to girl=01:15:01

Grl to grl=00:29:59

Grl to boy=00:00:05.. :D :P =D
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
..
 
Boy: I wanna tell u something

Girl: It's not good to talk while eating

AFTER EATING

Girl: Now tell me.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Boy: There was cockroach in ur
food.. :-D
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
..
 
Jab Se Mardo Ko Aapas Mein Pyar Karne Ki Permission Mili Hai,
Tab Se Tailor Log Ek Naya Sawal Karne Lage Hai.
Sir, Aapki Pant Mein Zip Aage Lagani Hai Ya Peeche?
-->

No comments:

Post a Comment