Sunday, 27 January 2013

Enjoy more one line jokes........10412

A drug company thought they'd found a cure for itchiness but it didn't work - now they've got to start from scratch!
Alcohol doesn't solve any of life's problems - but neither does milk!
A bank was robbed by three armed men - the judge threw the case out - the accused only had two arms!
A man exposed himself 144 times - he was charged with gross indecency!
There was a dentist and a manicurist fighting each other - they were going at it tooth and nail!
Everybody in the world is the same - they're all unique!
A clairvoyant midget has escaped from prison - there's a small medium at large!
A thief was caught stealing a calendar - he got twelve months!
A woman was found drowned in a bath of rice crispies - police suspect a cereal killer!
A farmer bought a herd of forgetful cows - they produce milk of amnesia!
A woman can't have everything - where would she put it all!
Did you ever walk into a room and and forget why you walked in? That’s how dogs spend their lives
When I woke up this morning my wife asked me, "Did you sleep well?" I said, "No, I made a few mistakes."
When I get real bored I like to drive to a great parking spot, then sit in my car and count how many people ask me if I'm leaving
My neighbour has a circular driveway - he can't get out
Going to Starbucks for coffee is like going to prison for sex. You know you're going to get it, but it's going to be rough.
An atheists worst moment is being truly grateful with no one to thank
Capitalism is the exploitation of man by man. Communism is the other way round
-->

No comments:

Post a Comment