Monday, 21 January 2013

Doctors jokes II.......................8213

I borrowed some money off a doctor friend of mine. The next day I was in his surgery and he said I had six months to live. I said I couldn't pay him back so he gave me another six months.
An elderly gentleman had serious hearing problems for a number of years. He went to the doctor and the doctor was able to have him fitted for a set of hearing aids that allowed him to hear 100%. He went back in a month and the doctor said, "your hearing is perfect, your family must be really pleased that you can hear again." The gentleman replied, "oh I haven't told my family yet. I just sit around and listen to their conversations. I've already changed my will three times!"
I swallowed a pencil so I rang the doctor I said, "doctor, what do I do?"
He said, "use a pencil till I get there"
I went to the doctor, I said, "doctor, I've swallowed a bone".
He said, "Are you choking?"
"No, I really did!"
A woman went to the doctor with a young baby and said, "doctor, my baby's swallowed a bullet." The doctor said, "for God's sake don't point him at me!"
I went to the doctor, I said, "doctor, how can I cure my sleep walking".
He said, "sprinkle tacks on your bedroom floor"
I went to the doctor, I said, "doctor, I can't stop stealing things".
He said, "take these pills for a week, if that doesn't work get me a laptop"
I went to the doctor, I said, "doctor, I've got insomnia".
He said, "just sit on the edge of the bed, you'll soon drop off"
I went to the doctor, I said, "doctor, everybody thinks I'm a liar".
He said, "I find that very hard to believe"
I went to the doctor, I said, "doctor, I think I'm a pair of curtains, it's really worrying me".
He said, "pull yourself together man"
I went to the doctor, I said, "doctor, I want a second opinion".
He said, "OK, come back tomorrow"
-->

No comments:

Post a Comment