Thursday, 27 December 2012

You're my pumpkin, pumpkin, hello honey bunny..........157112

Question: Prove that PAPA = MAMA

ARTS STUDENT: Out of Course.
COMMERCE STUDENT: Wrong Question.
MEDICAL STUDENT: What the Hell…its not Possible.

ENGINEERING STUDENT: Hmmmm… Force(F) =Mass (M)* accleriation(A)
and PRESSORE(P) = force/Area
implies PA=MA..
Squaring both side.. PAPA=MAMA
Hence proved..
ENGINEER ROCKS
Tin Tin Tidin
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
..
 
Pappu Jab Chota Tha To Ek Din Ghar Par Badi Late Aya
Maa Ne Dante Hue Usko Bola: “ Tu Itni Raat Ko Kidhar Tha? ”
Pappu: “ Mummy, Vo Main Sath Wale Sharma Ji Ke Ghar Tv Dekh Raha Tha ”
Maa: “ Oye Juth Mat Bol, Unke Ghar Ka Main Gate To Rat Ko 8 Baje Hi Band HoJaata Hai ”
Pappu: “ Par Mummy Mene To Unki Khidki Mein Se Sari Movie Dekhi ”
“ Film Mein Ek Ladki Thi Jo Apne Kamre Mein Bethi Hui Thi, Tabhi Hero Aata Hai Aur Uska Hath Pakad Leta Hai Aur Fir Usko Puppy Karta Hua Bed Pe Lita Leta Hai ”

Itne Mein Santa Kamre Mein Gussa Aur Ek Zor Ka Thappar Pappu Ko Maara
Maa: “ O Ji, Kyu Maarte Ho Bachhe Ko, Film Ki Story Hi To Bata Raha Tha ”
Santa: “ Haramzada, Pata Nahi Kya Kya Dekhta Rahta Hai, Sharma Ji Ke Ghar Mein To Tv Hi Nahi Hai “...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
..
 
Pak won the match and shoib picked up saniya's call..
Sania to Shoaib Malik:
Haramkhor, ab
'Nach Baliye'mein votes kaun
dega?

Hahahahahah
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
..
 
Mother: Son I'm sorry I slept with
someone that is not your dad 23
years ago. And that person is
your
real father.
Son: Mum, what rubbish! How
am
I to deal with this?
Mother: I am sorry he was my
first
love and I could not marry him..
'cause we are of different religion.
He is on the phone at the
moment
and wants to speak with his son
for the first time ever.
Son: No i am speaking to no one.
Mr. Trivedi is the only father i
know and so will that be.
Mother: Please don't be so upset.
Just talk to him.
Son: Ok, I will give him a piece of
my mind!
Phone: Morning Son, I am
Mukesh
Ambani. I am your real father.
Son: Maa ki Aaaannkkhhh... Dad!
Dad! Dad!!! Thank God!
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Thank God!!!!!!
Luv u so much Dad!!!! I always
knew there was something
special about me..
Thank you soooo much mum.
You are the best mum in d world!
Moral: Na Baap
Bada Na Bhaiya Sabse Bada
Rupppaiyaaaa.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
..
 
You're my pumpkin, pumpkin, hello honey bunny
I'm your dumpling, dumpling, hello honey bunny
Feeling something something, hello honey bunny, honey bunny
Toko... toko...

You're my pumpkin, pumpkin, hello honey bunny
I'm your dumpling, dumpling, hello honey bunny
Feeling someting something, hello honey bunny, honey bunny
Toko... toko...

How many times lady love had given me missed calls
What to tell you lazy luck no battery at all
Idhar udhar heart bouncing like a ping pong ball ball ball ball ball ball
Tring tring tring tring tring tring... hello honey bunny
Feeling someting something, hello honey bunny
You're my pumpkin, pumpkin, hello honey bunny, honey bunny
Toko... toko...

La... La...

Cupid such a stupid fellow that is what I thought
Making people fall in love no other work or what
Got to know him better when you enter the plot plot plot plot plot plot
Thanks to his idea, you're my honey bunny
I'm your pumpkin piya, you're my honey bunny
Bole - tring tring jiya, you're my honey bunny, honey bunny
Toko... toko...

I'm your pumpkin, pumpkin, hello honey bunny
I'm your dumpling, dumpling, hello honey bunny
Feeling someting something, hello honey bunny. honey bunny
Toko... toko...

Tring tring tring tring tring tring hello honey bunny
Feeling something something, hello honey bunny, honey bunny
You're my pumpkin, pumpkin, hello honey bunny, honey bunny
Toko... toko...
-->

No comments:

Post a Comment