Popads

Saturday, 15 December 2012

Sure to bring a smile!......Cute & Stupid animals.......149012

-->



 
Your are never too old to set another goal or dream a new dream.
- C.S. Lewis
    
    
Wishing  you a great day with many more  smiles!    those  wonderful, amazing animals  again!!  


 
    
I'M  GETTING SO FAT I  CAN HARDLY SCRATCH MY OWN  BUTT  



    

THESE  MORNING WALKS ARE KILLING  ME!
 





WHAT  PART OF QUIET DIDN'T  YOU UNDERSTAND?  



    


OK,  NOW DON'T MOVE FOR ABOUT A  WEEK!  




 

SORRY  MOM, I'M NEW AT THIS!
 



    


I  hate it when this  happens!  




 



I'M  SO CUTE, THEY WONT CARE IF I SHRED  THIS!
 





I  REALLY NEED TO GET GOING, BUT I JUST CAN'T SEEM  TO GET MOTIVATED.  




 

H
 ey...  gimme my BALL back!  




I  said, Go
 to sleep!  




Nice  doggie...GOOD boy.  




Sleeping  
in  again.  

 
WHAT  PETS DO WHEN WE'RE AT  WORK  .  





























HAVE  YOU SMILED TODAY?
 













Waste  someone's time... Share this to a  friend!                     
-->

No comments:

Post a Comment