Thursday, 20 December 2012

NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS OF INDIAN CRICKET TEAM:.........152612

NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS OF
INDIAN CRICKET TEAM:
.
.

VIRENDER SEHWAG: I will stop
making fun of BANGLADESH.
.
.

GAUTAM GAMBHIR: I will stop
dreaming about CAPTAINCY.
.
.

VIRAT KOHLI: I will work on my
VOCABULARY and ADD more
ABUSES to MC BC. I don�t want
to get typecast.
.
.

SACHIN TENDULKAR: I will BUY
the TOSHIBA LED TV and watch
where the BALL will MOVE after
PITCHING to stop getting
BOWLED.
.
.

CHETESHWAR PUJARA: I will stop
LEARNING about how to BUILD a
WALL.
.
.

RAVINDRA JADEJA: I will stop
making these TRIPLE centuries.
People have mistaken me for a
test player, may affect my IPL
PRICE.
.
.

YUVRAJ SINGH: I will look for
some more LIFE THREATENING
DISEASES to SURVIVE and get me
in the TEAM.
.
.

MS DHONI: I will force BCCI to
make me the PITCH CURATOR at
all INDIAN and if possible
FOREIGN VENUES too.
.
.

ISHANT SHARMA: Since PONTING
has RETIRED, I should think about
my RETIREMENT too.
.
.

ROHIT SHARMA: I will PAY some
TALENT HUNT SHOWS to FIND
my TALENT.
.
.

MANOJ TIWARY: I will ASK BCCI
to provide some CHAIRS, got a
BACKACHE by sitting in BENCHES.
.
.

SREESANTH: I will STOP playing
CRICKET and START a DANCING
CAREER.
.
.

HARBHAJAN SINGH: I will make
AMENDS with SYMONDS and go
FISHING with him.
.
.

R ASHWIN: I will quit BOWLING
and APPLY for an OPENING
BATSMAN'S SLOT.
.
.

SURESH RAINA: I will APPLY for a
PERMANENT CITIZENSHIP of
BANGLADESH, I hope they have a
PLACE for me in their TEAM.
.
.

ZAHEER KHAN: I will RETIRE from
CRICKET and get SETTLED
-->

No comments:

Post a Comment