Saturday, 29 December 2012

Bikini is a dress which exposes 90% of a woman's body...........158012

Suna hai....
Aapki 1 Smile pe
Laakhonnnnnn Log
Fida hain....!!!!!!!

So
KEEP ON
SMILING::::::)
To Avoid
Population Xplosionnnnnn...
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
..
 
Pakistan cricketers who dont know English, prepare answers,
after match for media asking...
One day after a match with Shoaib malik...
Media :"So Malik, thats fantastic, your wife sania is pregnant."
Malik:"Ya all credit goes to my team. Everyone worked hard for it,
specially Afridi. It was a tight situation when he went in. His performance was really fantastic with Razak in the middle.
Also the crowd gathered to watch his work, our coach also have
enjoyed it, they work hard day & night all credit goes to my
coach & my teammates & special thanks to sania who supported
me 4 this job "........Media speechless
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
..
 
Have you ever been guilty of looking at others your own age and thinking, surely I can't look that old. Well, you'll love this one....

My name is Alice Smith and I was sitting in the waiting room for my first appointment with a new dentist. I noticed his diploma, which had his full name.

Suddenly, I remembered a tall, handsome, dark-haired boy with the same name had been in my high school class some 30-odd years ago. Could he be the same guy that i had a secret crush on, way back then?

Upon seeing him, however, I quickly discarded any such thought. This balding, gray-haired man with the deeply lined face was way too old to have been my classmate.

After he examined my teeth, I asked him if he had attended Morgan Park High school.

'Yes. Yes, I did.' he gleamed with pride.

'When did you graduate?' I asked.

He answered, 'In 1967. Why do you ask?'

'You were in my class!' I exclaimed.

He looked at me closely. Then, that ugly, old, bald, wrinkled, fat, gray-haired man asked, 'What did you teach?'
.
.
.
..
.
.
..
..
 
Pehle baarish hoti thi to tum yaad aate they,
Fir jab tum yaad aatey the to baarish hoti thii..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ab jis din Lawn me paaani deti hu , jaroor barish hoti hai :-(
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
..
 
Effect of Facebook....
.
Teacher - Batao Parle-G par Jo Green dot bana
hota hai Uska kya matlab hota hai?
.
.
.
.
Student - Sir iska matlab hai Ki Parle sahab
abhi Online hain. :p
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
..
 
Ek 99 year ka Aadmi Swarg ki raunak aur sunder Apsarao ko dekhne ke bad bola,
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ye Baba Ramdev ke chakkar me na pada hota,
to yaha 30 saal pahle aa gaya hota ;) o_O
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
..
 
Bikini is a dress which exposes 90% of a woman's body.
But men are very decent.
They don't look at that 90%, they look only at the covered 10%
 
-->

No comments:

Post a Comment